- From 369,-
- From 339,-
- From 349,-
- From 319,-
*info Dag 2-billett
All our prices are dynamic and controlled according to demand and time of order. This means that prices can vary from day to day. Please note that the best price discounts are obtained by purchasing online at least 7 days prior to the actual visit date.
Information about our opening days and opening hours can be found here.
School classes have to make a reservation to get the discounted ticket, this may be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Companions may enter the park free of charge when the person with accompanying proof is paying admission.
Our prices do not differ on age but at height; children under the height of 95 cm may enter the park free of charge.
All park activities are covered by the ticket!
- We do not replace lost tickets.
- In case of illness, the ticket may be replaced by presenting a medical certificate.
- In case of bad weather, the ticket will not be replaced.
- Our online booking-system offers the best available prices, notice that prices may change and the sooner you order, the better the price.
- Day 2 ticket can be purchased in the ticket or information desk. You have to bring your current day ticket. Day 2 tickets may not be bought by presenting a weather guarantee ticket or free of charge ticket.
- For safety reasons, all our guests must be registered on their way into the park, we do this by scanning your ticket.
- Some of the attractions, shops and restaurants may be closed on days with bad weather. We reserve the right, if necessary, to close the park somewhat earlier than normal opening hours.