OUR MAIN MEASURES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
n order for us to maintain a safe and secure park for guests and staff, we ask you to follow the general infection prevention advice that is applicable in Norway. In the park there will also be adapted measures.
SAFE PARK FOR GUESTS AND STAFF!
If you feel sick and have symptoms of Covid-19, do not visit Bø Sommarland. If you are at risk, you should wait to visit us.
Buy tickets online at billett.sommarland.no and reserve your visit.
Keep away from others. Remember that the 1-meter rule also applies in Bø Sommarland. Families stay together and keep away from others.
All guests should wash their hands / use disinfectant before entering the park and throughout the visit.
We encourage all payment to be made by card and that cash payment is avoided.
Follow signs and messages given over the speaker system
Your responsibility and measures from TusenFryd
We have prepared well for the reopening of Bø Sommarland, in close cooperation with the authorities. Our guests and employees’ health and safety will always be our top priority. Our goal is to keep you safe and comfortable when you visit us.
The park consists of a large area and we have plenty of space. We have also put a limit on how many people can visit the park every day. In this special situation we are all in, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding of the necessary adjustments we have made to the park, which will help us to get through this phase in a responsible and safe way.
The park has reopened with changed operating routines, which include improved health and infection control measures, expanded cleaning throughout the park of both toilets, attractions, tables and other contact areas, to allow for limited physical contact and additional health and infection protection training for employees. We will continue to monitor the conditions, with the health of guests and staff focused on further planning, and we will adapt or adjust the operational measures with a view to continuous adaptation to the best of the health of guests and employees.
IMPORTANT: READ this before travelling to the park.
Based on additional measures and procedures, we ask for guests’ understanding and compliance with the following requirements *:
- Please check that you are in good health before visiting the park. Guests who have been in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 for the past 14 days or who show symptoms of respiratory infection or high temperature should postpone the visit to the park. We advise you not to visit the park in case you or anyone living with you is at high risk of serious illness.
- You must buy your tickets online at sommarland.no. We will not sell day tickets in ticket booths or in guest service. In accordance with the rules and recommendations of public health authorities, we can request guests’ contact information. In such a case, in accordance with current data protection regulations and before we collect any personal information, we will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy of our guests and provide them with all information about their personal data processing, including the activated channels to exercise their rights and resolve any questions they may have.
When you get to Bø Sommarland:
- It is mandatory to use disinfectant and sanitation products before and after using attractions. Hand disinfection will be available in attractions, restaurants and shops. You will find clear instructions around the park.
- Be aware of the social distance rule and keep at least 1 meter distance with other guests throughout your stay. Our park area is large and spacious, which means that there is enough space for all guests to keep the obligatory social distance, but it is a personal responsibility to do so, which we encourage to strictly follow. You will find clear information and floor markers will be available.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Do this regularly. There are many facilities available to do so.
- If you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms that are compatible with Covid-19, avoid contact with other guests and consult a physician.
- If you start sneezing or coughing for whatever reason, you can do so in a paper towel or elbow, not in your hands.
- In all cases, please respect instructions from park staff and follow all written and verbal warnings. Guests who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the park without a refund.
These measures will continue to be reviewed as the situation changes and may be further adjusted.
Operational changes and closed attractions
We make arrangements to operate as many attractions as possible and there may be different measures implemented by the individual. Some attractions will have reduced capacity due to infection prevention considerations. The following attractions are closed or have changes in operation due to infection control considerations.
Splash is closed
Tøffe (the park train) Don’t run
Leikeland – Closed
Playground down by Sommarbutikken is closed
Restaurants / kiosks will have limited selection.
Bøverlines is closed
Trestubben is closed
How to get to Bø Sommarland
Use your own car, bike or walk to the park. Regular public transport is available, but this will have limited capacity.
Pay by card
We encourage all payment to be made by card and that cash payment is avoided Parkering can be payed by VIPPS, please do It while you visit us, you will need the ticket so open the parking gate on the way out.
All guests are requested to purchase tickets through our website or App. For the time being, we will only sell dated tickets for all the time, can control the number of guests each day.
Guests with “ledsagerbevis” can purchase a disabled ticket via the website, the ticket for the attendant becomes available in step 2. Accompanying proof must be presented at the entrance.
We recommend that children under the age of 13 come with an adult, while children under the age of 10 must accompany an adult.
Guests who have purchased season tickets can use this, but must book their day visit through our website. Reserve here. In order to be able to keep track of expected day visits, sales of season tickets have been halted for the time being.
Anyone who has purchased season tickets for 2020 will automatically have their validity extended to July 3, 2021.
Guests with “ledsagerbevis”
Accompanimenters enter the park free of charge by presenting a valid “Ledsagerbevis” at the entrance. The attendant ticket is added to step 2 in the online store.